Where Do All Roads Lead To?


I chose to start this blog, to keep in touch with family and friends. It's hard to keep in touch when no one is in your line of sight. I hope you will enjoy reading my thoughts, grumpiness, adventures, random ideas and contemplations and jolly jives!  

This month, I am applying for jobs in the environmental field while taking classes, working two jobs (that don’t pay mucho) and figuring out my life. IT SUCKS MONKEY A$$!
Why have I not been hired yet? Maybe I am not applying to the right places, maybe I don’t know what I really want, or maybe I am not ready yet. I do have an advantage on my peers though: I have three times the cultural experiences than them (Thank you mom and daddy)!

Don’t experiences make us who we are today? Who we are to become some day? Boy, I hope I like that person.
My question is…Where do the roads we take lead us to? I have no flippin’ idea, although I have stopped to Frustratown a few times, they invited me back, and I wish not to go again…



I chose this background because of this semester's locale. It will change every time I post, depending on the mood I'm in. Oy.


I leave you with this awesome website!
Until next time, stay jolly everybody!


J.

Comments

  1. Jennifer Dear,
    I am very glad to see that you started this blog! I do never get to talk to you enough, so it is nice to see what you are up to. I know it seems like it will never happen, but a job will come around. You are very talented and I have no doubt that something will happen. Looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Poupinette,

    If you don't get a job, you can write sitcoms! You are funny (jolly?)! Hey, I like te name of your blog. Who thought of it? That person is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hey Hey Lil bro here! do you want to be a writer or not? i thought you wanted to do marine biology? anyways talk about me 2! and monte he wants to be talked about! So ya having fun at your jobs! well thats too bad cuz life sucks! so ya c ya soon! ;) <3 -Lil Bro-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I love it and I would like to see more of your thoughts on the environment. You are so passionate about it and here you will have a venue. Just please take out that comment about employers!!!Never know who is reading!!! Tell me if you would like to find a job in Chicago. i have a number of contacts there. Love you and very excited about this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll! I, too, am very happy that you have decided to start this blog. I was just thinking about you the other day and how we dont get a chance to chat -- i hardly ever get a chance to chat with anyone outside of law school these days. I think you're doing a great job with school and work and I think its really great that you're pursuing your dreams (even if they may change from time to time ;) ) and I know that its really hard, but you will get there, there being where you want to be. Im so proud of you, to say the least :D anyways, keep writing and keep on truckin'. love you miss you. xxox M.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Runners

Water Bodies